View previous topic :: View next topic  
Palidine / Bigevilone
Officer

re: Raids

Ok so here it is, We have had some issues in the recent past in getting the raids rolling. Between lack of healers and then some issues with people not showing up ect, the raids were canceled till further notice. Well I am going to try and make that notice now and post some more raids on the site here and see what happens.

If you guys want to get raiding again go ahead and sign up and please show up for all raids that you do sign up for. If there are situations that prevent you from showing up to a raid that you are signed up for, almost all the officers have a phone number posted in the forums that you can reach someone at to let them know ahead of time, or just look for one of us in game.

I know summer is here and people are getting out after cabin fever and there have been others, myself included, that have started working new jobs too. But, lets try to make the best effort that we can to get them going if you all want to, if we need to recruit some more the only way we will know is if people sign up and show up and we can get an accurate count of what we have and what we need. So, I hope to see more of all of you in game and hope that we can get things rolling in the right direction again

Palidine

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: