View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duskrain
Guild Leader

re: Transfer of Guild Leadership until February 2013

Hello all!

First off, I would like to apologize for not being around lately. Unfortunately, I have school and a lot of projects going on and I haven't been able to be on.

Because of this, I don't foresee being able to adequately take care of the guild for the next couple of months, at least until the end of January 2013. Ill be finishing school and potentially be starting College courses. Through this month I'll be working quite hard on making sure I finish one of my classes before the end of the semester. Plus with the holidays and my birthday it's always a crazy time of year.

Therefore, I will be transferring guild leadership to the two people who have been there for this guild from the beginning. It is temporary and I am hoping to be back by February, but in the interim, these two people should be able to handle taking the guild in the direction that I have set out. The two people of course are Brent and Ben. I will be making a special rank called Guild Leader for both of them so they are better able to deal with any situation that may arise.

So everyone knows, this doesn't mean that I'll quit playing entirely, I should still be on, just won't be concentrating on the guild. My account will still be active to be able to make changes to the guild that only the guild master can make. I also will still be taking care of the website and Teamspeak.

So for now,

Thank you,

Justin (GM Iced Earth)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: